Dungeons And Dragons: Basement And Dicetechgnotic
Basements and Dice Playing Dungeons And Dragons Is Not What It Seems
Dungeons and Dragons Antheia AnRaza II
When you think Dungeons and Dragons, you may be inclined to picture a dark basement with broody, antisocial teens whispering spells and incantations over leather-bound tomes.
Perhaps D&D owes its cultural notoriety to the religious backlash against it in the 80s, as well as the over-the-top depiction of fantasy gaming and its players
40 Ways To Annoy Finn The HumanOtakaraAminelli
1. When you talk to him, finish EVERY sentence with "dude" or "man".
2. Print out BubblegumXMarceline and poster them all over his and Jake's house.
3. Dress like the horse poobrain (The Eyes) and stand outside their house. EVERY NIGHT.
4. Tell Finn that you go for Ice King.
5. Constantly remind him that he's the only human left (exclude Susan, if she is one).
6. Tell him that Princess Bubblegum will never love him, cause she has secret hots for Ice King (not really, just to annoy him).
7. Run around him and sing the opening theme song ALL day. "ADVENTURE TIME, COME ON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS, WE'RE GOING TO VERY, DISTANT LANDS..." If he finally tells you to shut up, start to sing the Fionna and Cake song instead.
8. Show him the original opening art of "The Enchiridion!" (if you haven't seen it, google)
9. Go to Lumpy Space Princess and tell her Finn wants some of her lumps.
10. Ask Finn what kind of shampoo he uses (To Cut A Woman's Hair).
11. Steal BMO so Finn and Jake can't play on it.
DeviantArt Road Trip: Dubaitechgnotic
DeviantArt Road Trip: Dubai
U T O P I A
An uber modern city that grew from a tiny Arab fishing and pearl-trading village to become one of the world’s leading commercial and residential destinations.
The emirate of Dubai has the largest population in the United Arab Emirates — there are seven emirates in total. The largest emirate is Abu Dhabi, the capital. It is also famous for its many man made islands, one even reclaimed from the sea to look like a map of the globe.
Like most of the largest cities a